What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honeymoon couples, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQB07
â€‹Joining Phu Quoc full day with Cable Car & 3 islands, you will have the opportunity to see a fantastic view of the sea from the sky on the longest cable car system of the world. Moreover, you'll take part in many exciting activities, including snorkeling - swimming - fishing. Come and join us right now.
- Experience the longest cable car system in the world
- Visit many islands within 1 day: Hon Kho, May Rut, and Buom island
- Take part in many activities: swimming, snorkeling, and fishing
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer, Boat
- Price Includes
- Life Jacket
- â€‹â€‹Cable car ticket
- Round Trip Car & Speed-boat/Cano
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Lunch – Fresh fruit – Water
- Local Fishing equipment
- Snorkeling Equipment: mask – snorkel – fins (FIN is not available for children sizes)
- Price Excludes
- Far pick-up
- â€‹â€‹Service Charge
- Other Personal expenses
- Clients need to bring their own towel & sunscreen
- Any service at cable car & island
- Cancellation by Customer
For most of our tours, once the tour is confirmed and fully paid, but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation before tour commencement:
- More than 45 days before trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made, but the transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no showcases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causing an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there is more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the unused portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental, or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using an existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using the existing bed.
- Cable Car and islands
9:00 pick you up from hotel at lobby
9:45 check in cable car station
10:15 Departure on cable car: Amazing sea view from sky & An Thoi Archipelago
10:45 Arrived THOM island is PINEAPPLE island: Sun World Nature Theme Park.
Than Our boat will pick up to
MONG TAY island : Enjoy the beach – Relax & swim
MAY RUT island/ GAM GHI island : Snorkel at coral reef, relax- swim
Enjoy lunch on board
BUOM island/ MAY RUT island: Relax- swim & sunbathe activities on the island
17:30 Return to your hotel
- Ong Lang area: USD 5/pax
- Cua Can – Vung bau area: USD 10/pax
- Dai Beach – Vinpearl area: USD 20/pax
- Intercontinental area: USD 10/pax
- Marriott area: USD 10/pax
Extra fee for pick-up & drop-off in this area:
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
30 Dec 2018
These cable cars are really spectacular. The station is very modern and clean, impressive in itself. But the ride across to the island is amazing, great views and really clean and comfortable carriages. The island itself is not quite ready at the time of our visit but you can clearly see the vision and this will be a major attraction for years to come. I can imagine this will get very busy once the island is ready but for now I was amazed how quiet it was. No waiting at all and very cheap for what you get. Well worth a visit!
30 Dec 2018
Recently opened cable car is one of the few decent sites to visit on Phu Quoc. The cable cars run continuously and often you will be the only person in a car. The architectural style of the building of the newly constructed building adds to the cable car experience.
29 Dec 2018
27 Dec 2018
The cable car travels over three islands finishing on a delightful public beach with a large bar/ restaurant. Travel time is 25 mins.each way. Important, when you get off wait at exit for tuk tuk to take you to the beach, This is included in your ticket price. If not walk for 30 mins in the heat. Payment in local currency only. Allow at least two hours there and back
26 Dec 2018
The place is still in development, but what is ready is very nice, clean, good organization and service. Unfortunately, we hit the cloudy day and had limited visibility in advance. You can borrow kayaks on site for free. Through a transparent don we saw a place where coral reefs began to grow and we could later swim with a mask there. In a few years there should be more fish and bigger reefs