What you’ll get
Duration : 1 day
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : Family, friend,honeymoon
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88PQL02
A memorable trip to discover Phu Quoc Northern Island in one day ! With our tour, you will have a wonderful day on Phu Quoc island by an interesting itinerary Fish sauce, Ganh Dau beach, National Park, and have chance to enjoy sim wine - specialty of Phu Quoc.
- Enjoy peaceful village still remains cottage houses and friendly way of living
- Visit Ganh Dau beach is the pristine beautiful beach, sea-border Vietnam-cambodia
- Explore Specialties: Pepper garden, Sim wine distillery and cheapest fresh seafood at fishing village
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- 1 Lunch
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water
- English speaking guide
- Local lunch (for options with lunch)
- A/C Roundtrip transfer (Duong Dong Town only)
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Tips and drinks
- Personal expense
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Full itinerary
08:30 - 09:00 am: Our guide and driver will pick you from your hotel lobby only in Duong Dong town (Surcharge for far pick up)
-visit local secret key ingredient use in many Vietnamese/ Asian Cuisine. We will visit the Fish Sauce Factory to introduction of the processing of making of Fish Sauce.
-Our next stop Local Countryside Plantation, we you will have an opportunity visit and sample some the local product of the island Sim Wine . A stroll through it plantation you discovery fruits garden and Pepper Harvesting – organic bee farming production of honey.
-After a drive through the National Park Forest , we will stop for a walking tour of the forest, where you are surrounded by 100 years old trees, and rare plants.(on time if national park open we will visit,if not open,we need continue to next place).
-Nearby drive is one of the historic Temple dedicated to Nguyen Trung Truc who was a fisherman and a hero.
12:00 Noon:Lunch time
-Lunch at local restaurant, on one of the pristine Ganh Gau beaches , free time to explore and discovery swimming and relax.
15:00 Transfer back to hotel. End of Tour.
- Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop off Ong Lang beach area
- Extra: 30usd/2pax for pick up & drop off Vung Bau Beach and Cua Can area,
- more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Extra charge pickup: 40usd/2pax for pick up& drop off Dai beach area & Vinpearl Land,
- more than 2 pax plus 5usd/pax
- Lunch option: 1 food (1 noodle or rice with sea foods, beef, eggs, vegetables) + 01 drink (coffee or fruit juice)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.3Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
26 Dec 2018
We were on a scooter on a "north tour" across the island and found the farm good. If you ordered something in the restaurant, you will get a free tour of the farm right after the tour. I saw and learned a lot of new things. Not only about pepper, which grows naturally without chemicals here and is harvested by hand and processed further, but also on many other fruit plants and local herbs. The food and drinks are like the whole trip to this farm highly recommended.
01 Nov 2018
Interesting tour of the grounds - was showed around the pepper plants and they allowed us to taste everything that was growing. Also took us to the small brewery and bee farm although these are only small so didn't take long. They also have a small area where you can buy the products and get food/drink. There was not much else to do in our area other than this so was nice to get out for a few hours.
15 May 2018
This farm is a nice surprise! Welcomed very friendly, we first went around the owner through the pepper fields to learn more about this product and its manufacturing process, Small stop at the brewery the beer of the island (excellent) and all the fruits that grow in the beautiful garden. In the end, a free tasting of products is proposed, and we often leave with small packets full of hands! I recommend this tour which is a must now in the island
11 Jun 2017
14 May 2017
The full day tour is packed with exciting and satisfying activities plus a very informative tour guide we had. She covered the important points of the places we went to and also funny! Never a dull moment on this day and lots of good food and drinks to experience all throughout the day! Will surely recommend this to friends coming to HCM.