What you’ll get
Duration : 3 hours
Departure : Duong Dong Town
Suitable : Family, french, couple, small group....
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T88PQB03
A special trip to discover Phu Quoc Island. Especially, it is very interesting in going night squid fishing and enjoying sunset BBQ. It is sure you will forever forget the day trip.
- Enjoy catched squids
- Experience cruising on sea at night
- Attend night squid fishing and learn how the local fishermen do to earn their living
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
- A/C transfer
- Price Includes
- Local Fishing Equipment
- Delicious dinner on the boat
- Fresh Fruit & drinking water
- English speaking tour guide
- Roundtrip Car & Boat Transfer
- Price Excludes
- Far pickup
- Tips and Personal expense.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Sunset & Night Squid Fishing in Phu Quoc
17:00 - 17:30: Our guide and driver will pick you up hotel lobby in Duong Dong town (surcharge for far pick-up)
-transfer harbor and board our boat for sunset.
-After sunset our crew will demonstrated the local fishermen ways to catch on squids.
-You will two hours and the opportunity to experiences and enjoy night squids fishing
-Our crew will happy and ready to prepare squids along with Dinner which our crew will be cooking and serving on board:
Dinner Menu: BBQ Shrimps + Squids Porridge + Stir Fry Noodle with Vegetable + Fresh Fruits
-Our captain will cruise slowly back to pier
-21:00 transfer back to your hotel. End of Tour
- Free pickup: hotels/resorts in Duong Dong Town
- Extra charge pickup: 5usd/pax for pick up & drop up Ong Lang beach area
- Extra: 10usd/pax for pick up & drop up Vung Bau Beach and Cua Can area, Intercontinental and Marriott areas
- Extra charge pickup: 20usd/pax for pick up& drop up Dai beach area and Vinpearl area
- From May- November Rain Season this program will start from Bai Sao Beach or An Thoi (No Sunset View) Instead of starting in Duong Dong Town.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.7
28 Dec 2016
We had a great day out Diving and snorkeling with these guys. It was like a private tour with only us diving and a 3 others snorkeling. No crowds of people and the reef to our selves. Longest dive we have ever done. All though some of the corals are dead it was good to see so much new coral breeding and developing. We can highly recommend this company if your want to dive ir snorkel without the crowds. Good food and lots of it all Vietnamese style. Thanks guys we really enjoyed our day.
20 Nov 2016
Either we were lucky or had a good timing. Have made the tour with 4 others to the southern islands. 8 o'clock in the morning, 18 o'clock as promised with sunset again back in the harbor. Had several stops for snorkeling and on a beautiful beach freshly prepared crayfish and mussels.
31 Oct 2016
We had a full day filling by excitement, surprise, and relaxation. If you like to have your own paradise beach with no tourist around, a dive with fantastic view and even big fish catching experience, or thrilling moment splashing water sports, a local meal with the freshest catch-of-the-day, or just a peaceful morning drive on the Cua Can river with only the ocean breeze, you must contact these guys! They know the best and the unknown sides of Phu Quoc which no tour agency can bring. Must have experience!